Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 26, 2011

One Month

November 26, 2011 marks one month since the first blog post I made on this blog.
This is my first and only blog so far. I hope that you have been able to read most of my poems, if not all. I will continue publishing on this blog for months to come. I am continually inspired to write different poems of different genres. I hope that you will continue supporting me by reading, commenting, and most importantly sharing. I will begin posting music on this blog. Music is a form of art in my opinion for the diverse ways it may promote imagination. The lyrics, in itself, may be considered poetry.

Here is a cover of  Jack Johnson's original song "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing." Let me know what you think!



Erick Flores - Vocals
Edgar Flores - Guitar

For your reference, here is the original version. Thanks for listening!




-Erick Flores

8 comments:

  1. Erick... I like your voice.

    :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thank you for the comment! I am glad to hear that, by the way. May I know who this is though? :D
    -Erick Flores

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D good job you guys this is great..more songs pls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @patriciaradillo, thank you for commenting. And thanks for the compliments! We will continue posting music on this blog.
    -Erick Flores

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erick,I remembered I had a blog on here too but I gave up after a couple of posts :P anywho,I just listened to this, and thought it was awesome! You and your brother did a good job on this cover. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erika! Name twin! Glad to have you on hear. Why did you give up? Keep at it! Thank you so much for commenting! Definitely appreciate the support! Thanks for subscribing as well! It means a lot. Hope you continue giving feedback! Remember, feedback is Always appreciated!
    -Erick Flores

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erick good job! keep it up =)

    -andy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andy! Hey man!
    Thanks for the comment. Meaningful coming from you! Keep checking for new covers. :D

    -Erick Flores

    ReplyDelete