Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Limits (Original) MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected


Poetry By: Erick Flores
Original Photography by: Mikael Svensson
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109888379776056131514/posts

The soul is fragile;
You taught me that.
With a demanding hand
You shaped my life,
You led my way,
Inspired my dreams,
Gave me hope,
And spread my wings.
You slowly pushed me,
A steep cliff it was.
I fell for long.
God gave me will
To find your embrace
Amongst the clear sky.
You had faith in me,
You knew I would fly!
You gave me an opportunity
To be able to feel
What it is
To feel alive again.

-Erick Flores

1 comment:

  1. Hey EF, how is it on the west coast? Love your poem and the awesome pic, you really have some great stuff here my friend, take care.

    ReplyDelete